Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 26 Limping Across The Finish

Cover for "Blood Iron Cross" by Michi Hitchcock.
    Well, I just wrote the last three chapters in a fit of caffeine and madness.  Final word count = 53889. 
It ain't over until you upload your story, but I'm still amazed I got to 50,000 words after just deciding to do this on November 1. 
    I'm hoping that sometime over the next two days, I'll be able to let my so-called "inner editor" out for some play time.  Maybe fill in some of the plot holes.  No matter what shape it is in, I'll upload Thursday so I can celebrate over the weekend.
     What an experience!  The biggest thing I learned is that I can do it. And, guess, what? Its actually a lot of fun!
     I'm not sure who would want to read a murder/mystery, gothic horror, historic fiction kind of story, but if you are, I'll see if I can put it in some sort of downloadable format. 
      Look for a final excerpt toward the end of the week in celebration of completing NaNoWriMo!
 
Oh, and did you notice the new graphic?  Many, many thanks to Michi Hitchcock, who designed a cool novel cover for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment